Wednesday, March 9, 2016

QCAN Plus Fermented Soy Beverage

QCAN Plus Fermented Soy Beverage

I filled out a sample form for QCAN Plus, and received my sample on February 11, 2016. I received a "Follow Up" email from the company on 2/17/2016.

Copied and Pasted from My Email:
Your health is your most important asset.
 
Greetings,

We hope you enjoyed sampling our Highly Nutritious Q-CAN Plus! If we may take a moment of your time, to acquire your thoughts on our beverage.

Did you enjoy sampling Q-CAN? Please express your thoughts by replying back to this email.

 

We hope to hear from you soon!

Best Regards
Qcan service team

Website:QcanSoy.com
 
So as you can see, BESO Biological Research, Inc. (that's the company that makes the product) seems genuinely concerned about their customers.
 
Now the company's claim is that the soy is fermented for the body to better absorb its nutrients. Again from their website, "Q-CAN Plus® is a fermented soybean beverage that is made with real USDA certified Organic Soybeans. The fermentation process breaks down beneficial soybean nutrients into a nutritious beverage and a part of a balanced diet." More information can be found on it at http://qcansoy.com/.
 
This was my reply to them a few minutes ago:
 
"Hi,
 
First of all, I would like to thank you for sending me a full sized, sample of your product. Some companies just don't do that. I received your product on February 11, 2016. I followed the directions on the bottle, until I used your product up. In my opinion, the flavor was a little weird. I loved the coffee and milk flavor, as I am a serious coffee lover. However, you do get a hint of the fermented soy with every sip too. That wasn't so bad, but burping it back up was. Unfortunately, I have a serious problem with GERD. Everyday that I drank your product, I was burping those flavors constantly. Those coffee, milk, and fermented soy flavors really conflict each other in a burp. Your customer service is great, but your product does not seem to agree with my digestive system.
 
Sincerely,
 
Taka
 
So there, you have my review. I don't like giving negative reviews on a product but that is life. The QCAN Plus caused me heartburn and didn't agree with me. Would I use this again? No. Could others find it beneficial? Yes.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment