Friday, March 4, 2016

One of My Reviews From My Facebook Group "Taka's Free Samples, Discounts, & Product Review (Week of 2-1-16 through 2-7-16).

One of My Reviews From My Facebook Group "Taka's Free Samples, Discounts, & Product Review (Week of 2-1-16 through 2-7-16).


"So the first thing I'm reviewing this week is my "aunt flo care package. " This included TENA pads, OB tampons, a coupon to get another free box of OB tampons, a TENA coupon, and AVC Cramp Cure.



1) AVC Cramp Cure- I purposely skipped pain meds/aspirin to see if it was some science behind this AVC cramp cure. After all, if it is supposed to cure "Charlie Horses" it should be able to cure "those cramps" too. I started chugging down and this stuff is SOUR/SPICY. It tasted like something you would lightly sprinkle in a salad, NOT DRINK! After trying to regain my breath, I finished it off and got in bed. To my surprise, I did notice within about 5 minutes that my cramps were taken down a couple of notches. They went from me writhing in pain to being mild and tolerable. The relief is much shorter term than popping an aspirin though.

2) O.B. Pro Comfort Regular Tampons- I am a '"pro applicator" girl, so I wasn't too crazy about trying these but said "they're free." Surprisingly, these were easier to use than fiddling with applicators. The downside is that applying them are "messy". Also, I should have gotten plus. I went through them. Final opinion, easier to apply and more comfortable but messy...vigorous hand-washing!!!

3) TENA- These double for pantliners and leaks. I love them. The only downfall is that they move...no wings. They are better for small leaks and not so much for "aunt flo."

Quest Bars are another thing I tried this week.



4) 2 Quest Nutrition Bars-The flavors were chocolate chip cookie and cookies and creme. I ate one for breakfast and it kept me full for a few hours. (No gluten, 20g carbs, 14g fiber, 9g fat, & <1g sugar) The cookies and creme was my favorite. They contain Stevia though. For anyone not familiar with Stevia, it is a sugar substitute that tastes sweet as you eat it, but leaves a bit of a bitter aftertaste. My daughter spit her piece out because of this. I also don't like scientific names in my food: Sucrolose, Soluable Corn Fiber, Erythritol, & Calcium Carbonate. The bars were still yummy though.

I also used my Epionce Skin Care samples this week.



5) Epionce Skin Care- I was skeptical but this skin care system Amazed me!!! I have very, very dry skin due to using Retin-A cream for really bad acne when I was a teen. My skin will peel and crack if I don't moisturize. it also will have a rough texture, especially on that ezcema patch on my face. After one day of using the system of the Gentle Foaming Cleanser, Intense Defense Serum, Lytic Tx, & Renewal Facial Lotion, I felt and saw a drastic change in my skin. The formulas were gentle on my skin and do not have an overpowering fragrance. Epionce gets people with extremely dry skin like me!!!!

If you like to sample free stuff join me at Taka's Free Samples, Discounts, & Product Review on Facebook. See you there.  
https://www.facebook.com/groups/938364149604718/


https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=965925816820709&set=gm.949663975141402&type=3&theater

No comments:

Post a Comment