Thursday, March 3, 2016

Garcinia Cambogia 100% Pure Extract 1000mg from Beautiful Once Again


Garcinia Cambogia 100% Pure Extract 1000mg from Beautiful Once Again


First, I must disclose that I received my Garcinia Cambogia 100% Pure Extract 1000mg from Beautiful Once Again, in exchange for a thorough and honest review. The ingredients are 1000mg of Garcinia Cambogia, %60 HCA (Hydroxycitric Acid), & the capsule coating of Cellulose. I am in no way a medical professional. I'm just a stay-at -home mom that is overweight, has low energy, and wanted to test this product. I did look up some general information about it to be more informed about what was going in my body. The HCA supposedly works along with the Garcinia Cambogia to suppress the appetite and block fat from being absorbed into the body. In this particular brand from Beautiful Once Again, the claims are that it is proven to decrease body fat, that it has a natural appetite suppressant, that it increases energy and lean muscle, and that it is a fast acting formula. I received my bottle on 2-21-16. The directions say to take 2 capsules daily with a snack and an eight ounce glass of water, which I have done. As far as energy, I have had a very decreased level of energy for years. I am tired no matter how much sleep I get, vitamins I take, and this never changes naturally. I was looking forward to getting energy from this supplement but I feel the same exact depletion of energy. My energy level actually decreased do to PMS. As far as appetite suppressant, I have not noticed a difference with that either yet. I have never been a huge eater anyway but I don't exercise to burn the calories I do consume. My weight also increased drastically with the pregnancies of my children. I did notice that I am going to the bathroom more (more regular) but I don't know if that is what the supplement is supposed to do, or if that is a side effect. I also do not have a scale in my home, but I have a doctor's appointment in the morning. I know how much I weighed before I started taking the supplement, and will find out my current weight in the morning. I will also report back to the review with that information. So to review, I have been taking this Beautiful Once Again Garcinia Cambogia for about 12 days. I have done the review now because I agreed to a deadline to do it. However, my honest opinion is that it is going to a least take a full month for me to really see any results from this. My metabolism is very slow and I have a unique situation. I also feel that I need to be more active to see better results but cannot do to that situation. You are also supposed to exercise and eat a balanced diet with any supplement for the best results. My eating habits are not too bad. I am not exercising right now due to certain circumstances and I'm pretty sure light house work does not count. My energy and appetite has not changed in the last 12 days that I have been taking this. I gave it three stars because Beautiful Once Again emailed me and was generally concerned about me receiving my product on time, and about my Amazon experience. They seem concerned about their customers. I did receive my product on time and had a great customer service experience. I gave the rating I did also because there Is a chance that I might see results if I continue to take the product, which I do intend to finish it. However, I have not seen results thus far. Again, I will report back about my weight tomorrow. Update: I gained 2 pounds but that has to be menstrual bloat. So no luck with this product yet.

http://www.amazon.com/Beautiful-Once-Again-Supplement-Suppressant/dp/B016GGGYJM/ref=sr_1_48?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1455531123&sr=1-48&keywords=garcinia+cambogia
#GarciniaCambogia

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Wow all the posts are very informative for the people who visit this site. Good work! We also have a Blog/site by name Simply herbal which covers Health related products. Please feel free to visit our site. Thank you for sharing.
    Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete