Friday, March 4, 2016

Oreos: My Sweet Tooth Salivates Just Thinking about Them

Oreos: My Sweet Tooth Salivates Just Thinking about Them


  First of all, I have to disclose that I won the chance to be an Oreo Chatterbox, meaning that I got some free Oreos. It was great to win an Oreo Chat Pack because this is one of my favorite childhood cookies. So in my Chat Pack was a coupon to receive a free pack of Oreo cookies, and four nice coupons to give to a friend. Those coupons were save $1.50 of two packs of Oreos. Kroger's is my closest participating store, so that's where I went to pick up my Oreos. I decided to share my coupons with family members so we could have an Oreo party. I have a household of six, so one pack of Oreos is a tease. This is especially so when three of my children are teenagers. So my husband, my four children, additional family, and me attended our Oreo party. The flavors purchased were Lemon, Red velvet, Mint, Birthday Cake, & Cinnamon Bun. The additional packs were repeat flavors taken home by family members. Everyone's opinions were different on how the flavors rank but since I'm doing the review this is mine: Regular Oreos will always have their special place in my heart because those are the ones I grew up on. Out of the ones that were bought and tasted: Red Velvet wins; Lemon is a close second; Mint is third; Birthday Sprinkles are fourth; & Cinnamon Bun is last. They are all good though. The important thing is that family was together making fun memories, and you can't beat that.

2 Pics of the Pre-Spring Oreo Carnage of 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment