Monday, April 25, 2016

Cush Comfort Cush Comfort Non-Slip Memory Foam Seat Cushion - Spinal Alignment Chair Pad for Relief from Sitting Back Pain


Cush Comfort Non-Slip Memory Foam Seat Cushion - Spinal Alignment Chair Pad for Relief from Sitting Back Pain


First, I must disclose that I received my Cush Comfort Non-Slip Memory Foam Seat Cushion for free, in exchange for a honest, unbiased, quality review. I placed my order for my Cush Comfort Non-Slip Memory Foam Seat Cushion on April 7, 2016, on the Sears website. I was responsible for the shipping cost, which ended up being $3.13. I received notification of shipment on April 11, 2016. I received my package and item in pristine condition.

I decided to try this product for review because I sit a lot (probably way too much). I am a blogger and I run a Facebook group, so I do constant sitting, even though I am a stay-at-home-mom. I had just came home from a painful doctor's appointment, so I was very delighted when I opened my package. In fact, I loved the founder and maker of my Cush Comfort Non-Slip Memory Foam Seat Cushion, Chris', insert. It really made me chuckle and made my day. I can appreciate a great sense of humor. He felt down-to-earth and seemed to understand my need for his product.


So after opening my Cush Comfort Non-Slip Memory Foam Seat Cushion and sitting on it, I immediately heard the air release of the cushion. It kind of reminded me of how a truck sounds, when the driver breaks. It felt like I was sitting on a cloud, but this was just day one. I also realized after day one, that I was sitting down on it backwards. I would not have known other than looking at the pictures of how to use it correctly on the Sears website, right underneath the product link. They way it is in the pictures I posted, is how you are supposed to sit on it. I turned it around like a genius and honestly like it better that way.

After 10 days of abuse to my Cush Comfort Non-Slip Memory Foam Seat Cushion, and I say that because I have butt for days, I do notice that the cushion is already starting to sink in more. This poor cushion was up for the job of its life. However, I do notice a slight improvement in my poster. It is getting bad, but I am not as hunched when I use the cushion properly. The cushion does not totally solve my back alignment issues though. It will probably take a back brace or posture bra to do that.

So, how does the Cush Comfort Non-Slip Memory Foam Seat Cushion - Spinal Alignment Chair Pad for Relief from Sitting Back Pain stack up?

Pros- It has a non-slip backing and will stay in place. It is very soft and comfy under my butt. It is portable and can be taken with me. It is discounted right now from the original $49.97 to $36.67 on the Sears website, which is about 27% off. I did notice a slight difference in my posture during long-time and short time sitting while using the cushion, verses not using it.

Cons- Someone still might not be willing to pay $36.67 for the Cush Comfort Non-Slip Memory Foam Seat Cushion - Spinal Alignment Chair Pad for Relief from Sitting Back Pain. My back is still hurting right now as I am typing this review, so this is not the miracle that magically solved my back alignment issues. If you hunch or slouch slightly that's one thing. However, if your poster is a bit more severe, no, this cushion will not totally correct it. For me, it is probably going to take a combination of this Cush Cushion and a posture bra. After 10 days of use, my tush is starting to really flatten this Cush, so the comfort level is dropping some. This item might be more suitable for smaller and lighter butts.

If I had to buy another Cush Comfort Non-Slip Memory Foam Seat Cushion - Spinal Alignment Chair Pad for Relief from Sitting Back Pain for some reason would I? I cannot honestly say Yes. I will have to test the full longevity of this item, as it is starting to lose its support some after 10 days. 

If you would like more information of this product, here's the link:  http://www.sears.com/cush-comfort-cush-comfort-non-slip-memory-foam/p-71NCHCN0400?prdNo=2&blockNo=2&blockType=G2  #cushcomfort

Happy Shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment