Saturday, March 25, 2017

Voortman Bakery Products from ChickAdvisor

Voortman Bakery Products from ChickAdvisor



So to start, ChickAdvisor is a product review company that has different product review campaigns for American women, Canadian women, and now men. A member has to be a part of their product review club to actually be considered for any of the ChickAdvisor product review campaigns. In order to be a part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club, one must sign up, complete his/her profile, and post a certain number of product reviews, which will be explained in the requirements. In addition, ChickAdvisor notifies members by email of the next product review campaign coming up. The member then has a dealine to sign up for that campaign. Once chosen, the member is notified again and has to agree to the terms and conditions, including to complete the product review by the posted deadline. I decided to sign up for the Voortman Bakery campaign. Straight from ChickAdvisor's web site: "350 American and 150 Canadian women were given the opportunity to experience Voortman Bakery as part of ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club. Read their reviews, tweets and Instagram postings below to see what they thought!" I was delighted to be one of 350 American women to try the Voortman Bakery Products and give my opinions. Below, this review will contain the opinions of each individual product I tried in my ChickAdvisor/Voortman Bakery Products box, as well as photos.












The first photo is the ChickAdvisor/Voortman Bakery Products box and that's how I found it on my doorstep. The second photo shows how it was nicely wrapped. The third photo is the actual unboxing of the four Voortman Bakery products I had the opportunity of trying. 

Voortman Vanilla Wafers are Just Enough for My Sweet Tooth

I was pleasantly surprised to see the size of the package that arrived from ChickAdvisor. The box of Voortman Bakery products was a good sized box and wrapped pretty inside. The first thing I noticed about the Voortman Vanilla Wafers were the taste. I am used to other vanilla wafers brands growing up as a child. These had more of a natural vanilla flavor, versus the very sweet and artificial/sugary taste I was used to eating. I like that the Voortman Vanilla Wafers had just the right amount of sweet without being overpowering. The Voortman Vanilla Wafers were very good and I would definitely purchase some in the future. I reviewed this item for free, in exchange for my detailed and honest opinion.

Voortman Strawberry Banana Wafers are Awesome because I Didn't Know Such a Flavor Existed!

I was pleasantly surprised to see the size of the package that arrived from ChickAdvisor. The box of Voortman Bakery products was a good sized box and wrapped really pretty inside. The first thing I noticed about the Voortman Strawberry Banana Wafers were the taste and that they were not dyed pink. I am used to other strawberry wafer brands growing up as a child. The strawberry flavors are always dyed pink and taste nothing like strawberry, so this was a big change to actually taste a natural strawberry and banana taste without those artificial dyes. As with the vanilla wafers from Voortman Bakery, I like that the Voortman Strawberry Banana Wafers had just the right amount of sweet without being overpowering. The Voortman Stawberry Banana Wafers were also very good and I would definitely purchase some in the future. I reviewed this item for free, in exchange for my detailed and honest opinion.

Voortman Coconut Cookies are Just the Thing for Coconut Fans. 

I was pleasantly surprised to see the size of the package that arrived from ChickAdvisor. The box of Voortman Bakery products was a good sized box and wrapped really pretty inside. When I tasted the first cookie, the texture was a bit harder than I would like. I also really could not appreciate the full sweetness and coconut flavor of the cookie until I had a couple more. The full taste catches up with your taste buds with more than one cookie. Dispite that, they were still enjoyable. My 16 year old twin boys loved them and finished them off too, so that's saying something. The Voortman Coconut Cookies were good and I would probably purchase some in the future. I reviewed this item for free, in exchange for my detailed and honest opinion.

Voortman Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are Not Really My Cup of Tea. 

I was pleasantly surprised to see the size of the package that arrived from ChickAdvisor. The box of Voortman Bakery products was a good sized box and wrapped really pretty inside. With the Voortman Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies, I really didn't like the texture. The cookie itself was a bit too hard for my liking because I'm more of a fan of soft cookies. I also am more accustomed to an oatmeal raisin cookie I suppose, even though the Voortman Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies were at least a different spin on an oatmeal cookie. I took into account the health factors of the ingredients used to make these cookies. The whole grain, natural flavors, and no high fructose corn syrup is why I gave a higher marking on quality and value. However, the taste itself was just "meh" for me. This particular flavor of cookie from Voortman Bakery just didn't do it for me. I most likely would not purchase any of this flavor in the future. I reviewed this item for free, in exchange for my detailed and honest opinion.

Normally, I post Pros and Cons on my reviews but these were wafers and cookies, so no pros or cons needed here.

To apply to be a ChickAdvisor member just click this link: http://www.chickadvisor.com/home.html

To find out more about Voortman Bakery Products just click this link:
 https://voortman.com/aboutvoortman/tourthebakery/?lang=en
Note: This was the American link but there is a Canadian link as well.


Happy Shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment