Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Kala Beautiful Beans Really are Beautiful

Kala Beautiful Beans Really are Beautiful


First, I have to disclose that I received my Kala Beautiful Beans for free, in exchange for an unbiased and thorough review. So, the product shipped on May 5, 2016. It arrived in a cute package and in pristine condition. I tried the Cherry Trail Medley first, and they were alright. The fruit and chocolate in it made that pack a bit chewy. Personally, I wouldn't buy that flavor if I had to. Then, there was the Tropical Curry, Pineapple Kick Medley, and Simply Peppered. I named those in the order that I liked them the most. Those were very delicious and I definitely want to buy those flavors. The beans had a crunchy texture, which made them fun to eat. The mixture of the fruit and flavors made the bean snacks very enjoyable. Again, the Cherry Trail Medley was forgettable to me, but the other flavors were delicious and new. Who knew fava beans could be so good? I do have to admit that I was thinking of Anthony Hopkins and his famous "fava bean" line in Silence of the Lambs, though.


 

So how does Kala Beautiful Beans stack up? Pros- They are healthier than some other snack choices. For the calories you are consuming, each pack offers 6-10 grams of protein and 21 grams of carbohydrates, and 6-8 grams of fiber. Flavor is not sacrificed because it is a health food. ConsIt's only available right now at Sprouts Farmers Market, so if you don't live near one, you can't get it. Kala Beautiful Beans website is not loading. 

If you want more information about Kala Beautiful Beans, I got them for review at Swaggable.com. Sign up here at: https://swaggable.com/?st_uid=100008910704404&st_source=sharing-link&st_type=invite-friends 

Happy Shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment